Just ordered this, "dude bong"

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Danjaa, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Just ordered this bong and was wondering if anyone's had a "dude" bong before? Read nothing but good things so far, cost me £40, and I think it looks feckin beautiful! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoke:
    Peace

2. £40? shit, tell me what its like i may consider getting one myself

3. I'll message you when I've tried it ;)

4. Damn, do you get the case too? lol

That thing is sick for 40.

Never heard of "Dude"

5. #5 Danjaa, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Yeah man! Well I assumed so :p 42cm too :D

EDIT : From Germany and it's supposed to be really good quality glass too. Looking forward to it coming :D

6. It has a removable slide, what's up with the carb?

7. That looks like an awesome bong. Enjoy that shit bro.

8. Looks nice, I like the case it's all James bond ahahaha is there a carb on the side of it?

9. Tell me if it is a good bong. I might get one on my next paycheck if I hear enough good reviews

10. i looked at this when i was shopping but i was turned off by the carb hole

11. I've always used a carb, but I live in the UK. Maybe the majority opinion is different in America I dunno? :D

12. [quote name='"DannyBhoy"']I've always used a carb, but I live in the UK. Maybe the majority opinion is different in America I dunno? :D[/quote]

Did it come in yet?

13. Some bongs have that, they usually come with a carb plug.

14. From what I gather Europeans tend to prefer carb holes as well as tobacco mixed in with their joints, while Americans & Canadians do not.

I do not know why though.

This European prefers his bongs without unnecessary holes though. I just don't like having to hold it in a certain way & plugs just look so cheap on a nice piece of glass imo. That's also the reason I don't use those plastic clips btw, I just handle with care instead.

15. Blown in Asia. Please treat like a new born baby.

16. Ya for that price nothing in that box is going to be quality.

It won't stop you from getting high, just be careful with that thing. Don't expect that box to be able to protect the bong if you dropped it.

17. Wow. It arrived today and I knew something was wrong before I even opened it... The glass has shattered around the ice twist during delivery. I've sent them a pretty violent e-mail demanding a replacement. Not happy in the slightest.

Dan

18. LOL you probably didn't have to be rude or anything. GC is usually pretty good about sending replacements.

19. [quote name='"DannyBhoy"']Wow. It arrived today and I knew something was wrong before I even opened it... The glass has shattered around the ice twist during delivery. I've sent them a pretty violent e-mail demanding a replacement. Not happy in the slightest.

Dan[/quote]

That's sucks bro, sorry to hear that.

Let us know when you hear something back... Where did you order it from?

20. Gotta love that glass. It's gonna be a tough one to keep in one piece, but good luck.