Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Ordered the Mflb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanadianToken, Mar 19, 2012.

1. #21 iCheetos, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    No need for ISO and all that shit OP got my MFLB for years and all I use is the brush. All that extra shit people say you should do is a waste a time.
    Should upgrade the batteries though. Powerex 2700 NiHi are the best that I heard.

2. Nah I'll be good, I already spent 120$. Thanks tho.

3. Holy shit $120?

You can get it 100% free with a little thinking. I got mine free direct from the makers.

4. #24 Deleted member 519964, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2020
    []

5. i don't understand why you can't purchase rubbing alcohol...you don't need to be of a certain age to buy it, you can easily sneak it into your house in a backpack or any other sort of bag. man up.

6. My parents go through all my shit. Like I said you guys don't understand. And $120 was the combo that came with extra batteries, a whip, a grinder and some other shit. but yeah They rose the price, it used to be cheaper :(

7. [quote name='"GreenCrackYUM"']Holy shit $120?

You can get it 100% free with a little thinking. I got mine free direct from the makers.[/quote]

Surprised someone actually paid for it?

8. Put it where you put your weed and vape.

9. No, not that someone paid for it.. I thought that they were much less than 120. I thought they retailed for 80..

10. No they used to be $80 but they are $120 now.

11. is that really how you hit it? it looks weird taking little sips, instead of a continuous drag

12. That same guy has a video demonstrating the single drag technique. I use a mix of both since I find that the amount of time he gives it to produce vapor in between sips is too long.

13. So I don't understand how u expect to get your MFLB package past them?