Just ordered the DaVinci Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by WaxPayne, Dec 28, 2012.

1. #1 WaxPayne, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    So I placed my order today since my bong broke :( (RIP) and got the DaVinci with included accessories and also ordered a longer straw . It was $173 (total including tax and ship) for everything .

image-705909283.jpg

image-186714703.jpg

My question is how is this vape ? I was torn between this , the Arizer Solo, PAX ploom, the Iolite WISPR, and the Puffit. The Solo seemed to be the main competition. I hear the draw on this beats the Solo but vapor quality and battery life makes the Solo slightly better but I didn't go with it because of the glass parts and my clumsiness .

Please share your experience with the DaVinci and if any of you have tried one of the above mentioned vapes AND the DaVinci it would really help me draw a comparison . I will follow up with a review once I get back in town and I have access to the vape .

2. Well I just ordered the pax so lets talk in a month from now and see how each of us like our vapes ;)

3. My friend has the davinci and I've used it a few times. Gives pretty good hits, but I'm definitely not a fan of the design. My main issue is the bud chamber is a kinda awkward to clean out; you basically have to brush it out every time. I've never used the solo, but I'm thinking of purchasing one. It does have glass parts, but I feel it's much easier to load and use. Also it has the ability to hook up to a bong (might require minor modification though)

4. Thanks for responding guys .

I look forward to seeing your Ploom rendole

And Boulder I've seen people hook the Solo up to their bongs and also have heard great things about its battery life and it's vapor quality , but the glass and the portability of the solo are what made me lean toward the DaVinci

5. Ive owned and used the following vaps:
    Extreme q
    Magic flight box
    N02
    02 mini
    Magic flight box
    And pax

Pax killed everything I've owned. It is the smallest, most stealth vap I have seen and used and it does not disappoint, might make a cloud video to show you what I mean. The vapor is so thick you have cough attacks haha

6. ive heard a lot of good things about the pax as well....

but i KNOW my solo kicks ASS! :metal:

i got it bc my arizer extreme kicks ass too...

hittin my solo now btw...:wave:

you will enjoy your pax dude! cuz vapor is bomb diggity

7. Thanks Infamous should the DaVinci fail me i might just have to check out the PAX :)

Green have you hooked up the Solo to a bong yet? Ive seen pics it looks crazy lol

All of these models of portable vapes are great and new concepts are constantly coming forth. Im hoping mine works well as i dont see too many people using them.

8. Yep... Hits like a champ :wave: Puts out great clouds.

9. yeah,just ordered the pax so lets talk in a month from now and see how each of us like our vapes [​IMG]

10. ^all that is displaying is a black screen (app)

Well I'm leaving tomorrow out of town and I won't get to try the cape until I come back next Sunday so I'll see you all in a week :D

11. I've tried the davinchi had to replace it once and always clean it... I've herd the whisper is the best had the pax also it broke after about 5 full bowls

12. How'd the pax break, what was wrong with it?

13. How did it break i have used mine 20 times no problems at all?

14. i have Pax but don't get much visible vapor how do you get a lot

15. Took it skiing today I absolutely love it. Best smoking device I've ever had.

16. Oh man...put that on the to-do list...vape while boarding! As long as I stick to the greens and use the safety bar on the lifts!

17. Yeah man hitting the slopes vaped is a great time. I'm going up to Colorado next month to ski vale, aspin and a few other places my dad was saying people just smoke everywhere and no body cares, people hot box the gondolas and shit.

18. Thanks for the responses everyone :D I'm currently in Florida for a week visiting family but I cannot wait to try my DaVinci! :metal:

19. I don't know i had to bring it back and get a new one twice then got the davinchi.... The volcanoes the best thing I've ever smoked out of wana try that arizer dude had in that pic the tall one... Maybe it was the person the sold it to me other people have told me it sucks then some say its awesome