Just ordered the Bud Bomb!!!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by TrueBudSmok420, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Aww, Man! I can't wait, it looks so badass!

From what I've heard from my friends, it's awsome, so I finally ordered it.

[​IMG]

Was this a good decision?

2. Looks straight outta dubya dubya II!

3. Its supposed to provide cooler/smoother hits correct? Ive always been interested in one but never came around to making the purchase

4. Yeah, if you guys are interested, when it gets here, I'll tell you how it is =D

5. i'm having some trouble using mine. can get four hits but then the ligher doesn' burn anything. open it up and theres still loads of fresh green. solution?

6. I would think that you made a good decision, although I haven't used that piece myself. I'm only familiar with the a'maze'd pipe which is pretty similar, except it has only 3 parts. Gives good hits though. But it is quite annoying to clean it because you have to do it quite often.

7. basically, i put two nugs in that time and had to take out the ash from the bottom one to get to the top one which kinda sucks. guess i just need to practise?

8. no, you need to pack it down more, with a lil poker

9. I've been using the budbomb for about 1.5 years without problem now (except the cleaning). You're only meant to have about 3-4 big hits from it, with a full bowl. If it's not burning and it's still green, use the end of some scissors in which you cut the bud up with, or a paperclip or something sharp and non-invasive to the ganja.

It's the best piece i've had so far.

10. oh ok. i am getting like 10 hits from my mini bong, wasn't sure if it was my bad technique only getting like 5 from this. used it yesterday at work, fucking amazing, used two bowls, took a take here and there on main streets in london, felt so stealth lol

11. #11 super ape, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    ok, so just packed 0.24g into the bowl, smoked 5 solid hits so far. can get one more. been packing the weed down with a pen after every hit seems to work, volume has gone from almost full to 1/3 full.

edit: thought i'd say this is smoking mids, so not that sticky, before i was trying with real sticky weed, maybe that is part of the reason?

12. did you grind it up? it helps a lot to burn more evenly

13. he said he stuck 2 nugs in so hes not... lol

14. lol i know right?

15. yeah i did grind. the dank and the mids. tried a couple of small dank nugs, as above. worse. definately for portability and stealth it's great but for a daily driver i prefer my molino mini bong. note to self: get a bigger bong.

16. I have read almost all the post I can find off the net about this device. As a matter of fact, I bought mine before I even did my research. lol

I saw some users who claim that the smoke taste almost like vapor.. And the best way to smoke is to pull slowly. Most of all, some claim that the herb is not throughly consumed when it is out. I have a reason to believe that part of the smoke is vapor since the whole pipe is heating the herb from inside.

For those who gets a good rip from it are probably those who almost vaporized the herb instead of smoking it. At least this is how I look at it as I tried it last night. I was almost knocked out from about .3 of a gram!!

I would suggest to use it as a one hitter instead of packing it though. The cherry does go off when the flame is out. But the hot metal is still cooking(vaporizing) the herb when the flame is gone. I believe that this is the reason why some claim that the herb runs out fast.

The downside of this pipe is that it does require cleaning a lot. I just bought mine yesterday and I had to clean it befor eI go to bed as the coil have trapped so much tar as well as the 3 holes in the bowl.

I always have a container filled with 100% rubbing alcohol. I simply dip a tooth brush with alcohol and scrub the pipe a few times before I soak it in the alcohol before I go to bed. It can be tedious over time, perhaps I haven't found it tedious yet mainly because I just bought it. I always have a few clearn bubblers and pipes lying around so I can just leave it in the rubbing alcohol when I get lazy :p Just make sure you don't leave it uncleaned for a few days. At leat soak it or something.

17. Tilt it downward and have the lighter beneath it.

18. Idk guys but this bowl is the shit 5/5 stars