Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just ordered myself an MFLB.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sx420, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Ordered the LB today and i'm curious for those of you who ordered it off of blissville
    as to how long it took to ship to you..

2. never used one but herd they are very good.

3. #3 WeedBratton, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    I ordered mine on a Thursday or Friday (can't remember) and it was here on Tuesday.

Enjoy thr mflb my friend.

Edit; This was in NY btw

4. I ordered my Monday around 3pm. It was on my door step tuesday before noon and I was :smoke: in time for lunch :hello:

Took less than 24 hours. But I'm 150 miles outside their location here in socal.

5. They said a week... I got it within 3 days :)

Michigan BTW.

6. I got one from Blissville in 2 days

7. I guarantee you'll enjoy your Box when you get it :smoke:

8. thanks dude, so at least I'm able to presume they're a US business then.

thanks all appreciate it.:D

9. Yeah, US Business with Canadian distributor. Gets there really quick anywhere in north america basically

10. Just got mine, took like 3 days.... not long at all. Only thing i dislike is the smell it makes and the taste it gives is bad to me, but you deff get high.

11. #11 B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

12. Hm, you prefer smoke to the taste of the natural herb you use? :eek:

To me the MFLB taste like firecrackers without the nasty :D LMAO

13. Not sure, does vapeworld have a distributor in Canada? BlissSville does so it woulda been there in like two days :smoke:

14. I ordered mine from Blissville on memorial day weekend, they don't even ship on holidays and I got mine in a day and a half. I live in Boston, Massachusetts by the way haha.