Just ordered my MFLB!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JahHarold, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Gonna use it for college to be a little more lowkey then my 2 foot pure. Anyone got any reviews or complaints that they'd care to share with a soon to be owner?

2. All I can say is excellent purchase. I got mine about a month ago and it's all I use anymore. It just makes everything about mary jane better.

The high is better and clearer.

The taste is out of this world.

It's better on your lungs.

This is definitely a purchase that you will not regret.

3. Me to man, hopefully my parents dont open the ups box by accident.

4. This sounds great :smoking:

The one thing I'm really concerned about is if my tolerance will get in the way of the high it produces. What I mean by this is i've been reguraly smoking out of bongs for the past coupe months every day without fail 3-4 times a day. Will the MFLB still produce a good high on someone with a raised tolerance?

5. Absolutely it will. If fact the problem you may come across is, because the vapor is so potent, your tolerance may increase faster. Vaping any amount of weed is equal to smoking much more. Someone else might have the statistics for that though.

6. Just got it in today and vaped multiple bowls with some buddys.... all I can say is that I'm another happy owner of the magic flight lb.