Just ordered from Dr. Chronic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by montecristo, Oct 2, 2006.

1. I just made an order with the Doc. using a CC. As soon as I made the order got the automated e-mail saying that it was received. I'll keep posting and let you guys know how everything goes.

2. Well i also orderd today with CC and got an email also so i guess we will see what happens. Orderd the plain NL for really cheap because of the problems of seeds being seized comming in to the us so i stayed cheap being its my first order and im located in the midwest.
    Good luck on ur seeds and i will stay posted on my order too
    cue

3. Just checked my CC balance online and the charge has been made for the seeds but no E-mail from the DR indicationg me so. BTW I ordered some indica seeds and other cheaper seeds to experiment with since this is going to be my first grow and I'm in Cali.

4. well it showed up today in my account as payment received waiting for confermation in email so we will see what happens so far so good

5. I sent a money order last monday for seeds and i live in florida. I got my seeds yesterday, thats damn fast all the way from the UK. Exactly 7 days

6. I ordered with a debit card on Sunday night, I recieved them that Saturday. 6 days all in all. 5 if you figure they didn't check the orders until Monday morning. Good luck w/ your grows. Check out my Dr. Chronic White Widow and Purple Haze:

Peace
    Stay Prickley

7. yeah i got some ww nirvana seeds from dr chron and they came 4 days after i paid online, you only get one email sayin that the payment was recieved, at least thats all i got, but it was all good, when i need seeds again ill go through the doc for sure

8. Thats great that everyone so far is getting there stuff i hope i get mine im in wi and read that they have been seizing orders going to the midwest so we will see i orderd some NL sumthing cheap just to see if i get them ya know never done this before so it will be like holy shit if i get them :smoking:

9. Im in the midwest....if I order, will I get my stuff?? I dont want to be wastin money and getthem took and my address bein red flagged.

reply please thanks

10. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I JUST GOT MY MOTHERFUKCING SEEDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the doctor was kind enough to send me 10 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????