Just ordered an Arizer Air

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by mightyliang, Apr 22, 2015.

1. So I just impulsively purchased an Arizer Air vaporizer without researching much about the product. My mistake there but I did come across many positive reviews on it so I assumed I'll be getting my money's worth. I got this because of its size/portability feature. I am always in a rush to smoke from a bong before I head out my house and I usually end up being late. Now I can bring it around with me and vape at the same time! Anyways, what are your thoughts on the Arizer Air? What are some tips/tricks I should know about this vaporizer? Should I have purchased something else for what I paid for it? I paid $170 shipped and it comes with a bong adapter. 

2. AA is a top vaporizer.

You will enjoy it.

There is a thread specifically for the Arizer Air on FC.

There is also a "best of" thread where you will get a lot of valuable info without having to read 190 pages.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Thanks for this info! I'll def take a look

4. Great impulse buy !really liked mine when I had it. Make sure you put screen in your stem that will deliver more vapor and no bits and pieces of material in your mouth.

5. #5 mightyliang, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2015
    Any recommendations to where I could purchase those stems in bulk for cheap? 

6. I love my Air. I use three batteries and charge them in an external charger. That way I can just pop in a fully charged battery when it dies instead of waiting for it to charge.