just ordered a new scale

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Feb 23, 2006.

1. I hope you didn't pay too much for it, a scale that does that can be had for $15 or so on eBay.

2. :D sweet lookin' scales hope they are nice as they look and get the job done! Reminds me i need to get some new scales. nice pickup!

3. yea.. the $15 ones work but their crap. Anything decent on ebays gonna cost around $25 after shipping and those are still no name scales.

This cost $35 but i really dont care because its the scale i want, i trust the brand and i have the money to spare right now

4. Nice scale, I need a 100 g weight for mine to calabrate it, I dont know how any other way because it asks for 100g, but the headshop owner said I can do it with a Canadian dollar becase it weighs exactly 7 grams.

:hello:eric:hello:

5. nickels weigh exactly 5 grams, you could have used 20 of them

6. this is 2 years old..

and the scale still works like it did the day i got it.. think ive only changed the batteries twice too.. Definatly a good investment

7. Dude... there's so many scales there... hahahah.... hm.

8. I still say it's easier to drop your weed in the water and measure how much liquid it displaces...but hey...you kids and your technology