Just ordered a new light.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tbone Shuffle, Jun 15, 2017.

1. 260W QB LED Kit
    There's only 10 left now. Get on it suckers. Parts just came in and they are almost gone. Only $22 shipping to Alaska. Nice folks.

I'm excited.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks Bryan1. You'll be removed soon. Nice spam.

3. ill take your old ones haha. i would get them lights if have the cash believe me

4. #5 Tbone Shuffle, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    3500k is what I got. I'm happy with that. Then I can maybe veg with it if I want to. $307 with shipping. I already have my P450 sold for $200 so it cost me roughly $100 to upgrade.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Nice quick flip almost a free light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. #7 Tbone Shuffle, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    I was doing some digging trying to find the par or lumen rating on these LED's. This is all I could find. Good article though.
    Quantum Boards: The New Alternative to COBs - LED Gardener
    "These boards are built around the impressive Samsung LM561C diode. Boasting efficacy approaching 200 lumens per watt at low power, these diodes are incredibly efficient. Typical forward voltage for each diode is ~2.7-2.8V at 65mA of current. Absolute maximum current is rated at 200mA per diode."

"The main advantages for QBs are:

• Thermal management is much simpler. The board can be mounted to a thin piece of aluminum with no active cooling and the diodes stay nice and cool.
    • More uniform spread of light. Compared to a COB that blasts all of its light from a surface 1″ in diameter, these boards are producing even light over the span of a foot.
    • Greater efficiency. At 50 watts, these boards are getting 180+ lumens per watt. Highly efficient COBs like the Cree CXB3590 average 160-170 lumens per watt at 50W."
    At 200 lumens per watt the 285 watt light I bought is capable of 57,000 lumens. Higher then a 400 watt hps. Not only that with the superior spectrum is doesn't have to put out as much to grow the same amount. The par rating would smash a 600 hps.

HLG only recommends 25 watts per square foot for bloom. The lowest suggested ratings of any light I've seen. Timbergrowlights sells 600 watt kits for 4x4's. That's 37.5 watts per square.

New video from LED gardener coming soon with PPFD par ratings and other test results. I can't find any PPFD tests on these lights with google.