Just ordered a MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by KoopaKing, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #1 KoopaKing, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
    I can not wait to receive it!

I have been smoking off and on for a little over 2 years now and I thought I would give my lungs a little break from smoking all the time.

I ordered the kit off of blissSville as well as 2 extra rechargeable batteries,:D:smoke:.

I was wanting to know if you had used how long did you push in the battery while hitting it?

2. 2/3 of the length of your hit, haha..

It really depends on how big of a hit you want. With mine, I push the battery in, wait 5 seconds, start to pul, pull for ~20-25 sec, pull battery, inhale for 5 more seconds and my hit is over..

Enjoy it dude!!

3. #3 KoopaKing, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
    Wow that was a quick delivery!.

I never knew weed could taste that amazing. Thank you grasscity for having so many threads on this wonderful little box.

I am fucking in outer space right now.:hippie:

:gc_rocks:

Edit: I'll try to get pics up off my crappy laptop cam

Attached Files:

4. Congratulations man, enjoy that shit..

5. Thanks man I am starting to get the hang of the hits I am getting bigger ones now than when I first started.:wave:

6. Wow, that one's a lot bigger than mine, damn it's giant, it's huge.. oh?.....oh, wait. Oh I see now you're holding it close to the camera.

7. im getting one in a few weeks, I live with my dad still and was wondering if I would be able to vape in my closet? maybe open a window and be fine right?
    Im hoping it will allow me to be able to get high any time I want.

8. Pretty much. haha

You could vape in your room and have minimal smell. Opening a window would probly eliminate the smell completely if you blow towards the window. You can get really stealthy if you take small hits and hold them in for really long, all the vapor gets absorbed in your lungs and theres practically no smell doing it this way.

Even without taking any precautions, and just vaping in your room. The smell will be MINIMAL compared to smoke, and will go away completely in a short amount of time. This is what i do when im at my parents home, and even i they walk into my room after i vape they don't suspect anything.