Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Ordered a MFLB

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wege12, May 22, 2012.

1. Along with the mflb I ordered a scale, extra batteries and a grinder. It all should be Thursday.

So do you guys have any tips regarding the mflb for some like me who has never used one or any vape before?

2. Make sure you keep it clean, like anything else. My friend got one and treated it like shit! Oh, and be ready to get high :)

3. Definitely watch the how to videos on youtube. Getting a good pull is all the battle. Check out micro hitting.

4. Make sure you grind up the bud really fine, almost into a powder, that way it will vaporize evenly. Hold the battery in for 5 seconds and the lid will start fogging up. After 5 seconds start to inhale through the stem. When your inhaling make sure its a slow and steady inhale. After a while you'll learn what a good inhale speed is. When the bud starts to taste like burnt popcorn and its brown then the bud is pretty much all vaped.

5. Congrats on wasting $100 man.

6. Care to explain?

7. [quote name='"wege12"']

Care to explain?[/quote]

Extremely talked up, not as great as made out to be. Shoulda saved up for a real vape.

8. Check out the mflb website, they have 4 videos that are really useful for use, cleaning, etc.

9. Idk man... A lot of people really.enjoy it. They say the biggest thing is learning how to take.hits correctly

10. [quote name='"wege12"']

Idk man... A lot of people really.enjoy it. They say the biggest thing is learning how to take.hits correctly[/quote]

That is one of the biggest things, the learning curve. I had one, didn't really care for it. Ended up selling it. Combustion4life.

11. Yeah alot of people don't want to admit they wasted money. Look I had a MFLB for 6 months I know how to hit the thing, I would grind, let it vape for 10 seconds, slowly hit it and so on yadda yadda yadda. It is just a shitty vape it takes like 30 minutes to feel anything, if you can I highly advise you listen to someone who actually knows what they are talking about cancel the order or sell it to someone.