just one of them days

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mcweedyGA, Apr 5, 2012.

1. I am sure this is not the worst day by any means and i know it is easily topped, but damn! I woke up and to get ready to go to college and me and my wife get into a fight about something stupid. So I go to school in a bad mood, teacher was late, class was irrelevant. My jeep is about to die any day now, I come home just feeling depressed, grind up the last of my weed to make a joint and feel better, but oh no i left my papers in the other room. i come back to my puppy jumping up to see what i was doing and spills it all in the shag carpet! The only reason i am writing this is to prevent me from killing my puppy who doesn't know any better.... this too shall pass, just wish it passed a joint with it!
    And to top it all the VA shorted me about 700 bucks, so i am dry until they fix it.... but its the government, when are they ever quick with money that's not their own. well enough bitching, thanks for listening! Please smoke one for me!

2. I'm in a pretty "done with it all" mood myself. Finished the last of my bud yesterday, so the only way I'm getting high is if I resin scrape (which I might do soon).
    I feel like I'm alone in some aspect. I'm in that phase where i'm realizing that all my friends are assholes.

But I hope your day gets better, blade! :wave:

3. I understand how you feel man! I moved back to Georgia when i gout out of the army and it seemed like everyone changed, everyone looking out for themselves instead of being aware of everyone else regardless of the situation.
    Fuck it me and the wife just might move back to alaska!

I hope you too get out of the funk you are in and have better days!
    thanks for the support blade! as soon as i am no longer dry ill smoke on for you!(do the same :D)

4. where you don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you wanna justify.. ripping someones head off!! :devious:

5. [quote name='"Americandutchyz"']where you don't wanna wake up, everything is fucked, everybody sucks, you don't really know why, but you wanna justify.. ripping someones head off!! :devious:[/quote]

It's all about the he said she said bullshit

6. I think you better quit lettin shit slip :D

7. Aww dude it's just a puppy, when you it one you shoulda known it's not gonna be perfect

8. Ah i'm there too homeboy. i was the male version of a mistress to two females and i recently cut one off.. working on cutting the other off, boy do i feel guilty/shitty/upset/lonely lol..

9. nd dude I feel you.. These are some of the most stressful times in my life so far. Sometimes just to get some mental relief I smoke myself to a vegetable and chuckle to some dumbass movie.

I have to make a big, life changing decision, and I've already decided it, but I keep going back and forth.. I can't commit to either side in my head even though I've already made up my mind if that makes any sense..