just needed some lovin?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tuffmanjones, Mar 12, 2013.

1. #1 Tuffmanjones, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2013
    so...went on spring break, an old friend that i had past relations with came along. we stayed in a condo type deal. Me and a 4 other male friends and the one female friend i used to be with. To fill you in, we messed around for a bit, i was into her more than her me, she lost interest it i guess, she had a new BF, broke up with him, and there we are at spring break. So she is single, as am I. First few days we flirt, then progressively things get hotter and begin to be passionate again. Spring break ends, everyone part ways, she hugs and i hug back with what seemed like strong emotions. I tried to hang with her today, she said she was busy with hw. Didn't seem too interested : /...

So my question is, was this whole spring break deal just for the sake of spring break? or is she hinting at something in the future...? I just can't tell if she wanted to be loved on without hooking up with someone random, or if she legitimately was interested in me, fuck i hate these fucking games sometimes.

2. I think she's fucking with your head, op. You're her fallback. Play it cool, don't worry about that bitch and let it come to you.

3. Yeah man. I agree with ^^^

If she wants to be with you then let her come to you. Obviously she knows you want her, but maybe she can't decide whether she wants to go all the way.

If she doesn't then why be with her? The love you give out should be returned. If she ain't gonna return then you're just gonna beat yourself up.

Stop hitting her up and see if she comes to you. But unfortunately that means moving on yourself. Best of luck man

Cheers!