Just need to vent.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bwatts90, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Alright, long story. So I've been dating this girl for 2 years. We have lived together for the past year and a half. I proposed to her and she told me she just didn't love me like she used to. We smoked a few J's and talked it over and she agreed to try and work things out. The next day she text me before I go to work and says she just isn't happy. She was kind of controlling and a bitch at times. She didn't like my family, we fought a lot, always broke even though we both worked. I realize i'm probably better off, but I still can't shake her. Since then I've met up with an old fling. I have a lot of fun with her, she makes me smile, and I love smoking with her. Only problem, she has a boyfriend. She told me tonight that she regrets not pursuing a serious relationship with me. She said she could see a future with us. I'm confused. I at one time had feelings for both women, I have now spent time without both. Still I'm a indecisive bastard, haha. comments or thoughts appreciated.
    First post on Grasscity btw. Thanks all.

2. Sounds like a good friend. If she has problems with your family and you are a little 'controllive' it sounds like you're not happy. I can be controllive too..

As much as you'd like for it to work out it might not. I'm kinda in the same boat but i've realized i will not spend the rest of my life with my current girlfriend. Its kinda sad, but life is about adventures and living in the moment. She seems like a girl you can keep in touch with though, but you cant force anything onto anyone.

Be happy that you have memories with her that you can hold close to your heart and move on, she obviously has...

Im a little buzzed, but i think friendship is the right call... you need to find someone that you can connect with and trust.

Good luck man

3. Yeah kind of a funky situation. She kicked me out, so I'm living with my mom again haha. Ive pretty much accepted she's over me, even though I'm cool as hell. I've been hanging with the other girl a lot recently. I just feel bad for her man though. I feel like I'm breaking guy code by messing around with her. But I can't help this odd attraction we have to each other. Shes blazing hot, I'm at best average. She loves everything about me and I've yet to find anything about her that I don't like.

4. Hmm yea girls can create weird situations. She kicked you out so that says a little something about how she feels... I say be cool and keep in touch. A relationship is a mutual thing, dont let her hurt your feelings, but dont get hung up on her.. live your life bro.

In the end do what feels right and what makes you happy thats the best thing :smoke:

5. Breaking what code? You gave your all to this chick and she didnt want it anymore, that is her choice. Shes done with you and she kicked you out. You are allowed to do what ever the fuck you want. Take it slow with the other chick though.

6. congratulations your a freeman now no whip to keep you down

Tell me have you gotten laid yet, if not go out and get laid then ask yourself if you wanna tie the knot so soon :D

7. Haha, killjoy. Your sig is exactly what I needed to feel better. and why yes! I got head in a pizza hut bathroom, smoked her up, then went to the car to finish up. Shes a sweet girl, chill as hell. Great night.

8. damnn,took it like a G and finished it likea Boss,thats what im talkin about bro
    just keep ya head up,if a bitch is wantin to be a bitch,let her be the bitch,and a memory that once was.

in the end, its all about the dope

..that last line was a lie, but you understand:rolleyes: