just my luck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TokeEarth, Dec 1, 2012.

1. so i was on a blunt ride today and i looked in my rear view only to see a cop car coming up on me pretty quickly.

so i hit the blunt a few more times and then thought how could i loose this cop. Then as though the heavens themselves opened up and gave me the answer, up ahead i saw a traffic light, ok cool its green maybe it will turn red for him.

so i approach the light and what do you know, just before i get there it turns yellow, so i thought what a perfect way to loose this cop, so i gunned it and made it through the light.

to my surprise and dismay, they cop went through the light also and quickly pulled me over. now my question is, he totally ran the red light, like i barely made it through. is it legal for him to pull me over when he broke the law?

2. did you get caught smoking weed

3. The cop just hit the blunt and sent him on his way. :p

4. You arent supposed to "gun it" through yellow lights. He had complete reason to pull you over, especially if he was suspicious that you were trying to lose him. Best thing you can do if a cop is behind you is drive like a grandma, they will get so irritated they just go around you :smoke:

5. he had a perfectly good reason to pull you over your suppose to slow down not speed up at a yellow!

6. exactly...you might have got away no problem if you played it off normal and just rolled through the light...why would you gun it on a yellow with a cop watching ?? lmao

7. if he rolled he wouldnt have made it.

but yeah OP silly move, what ended up happening?

8. yeah dude what happened? shoulda threw the beezy out

9. Haha this guy says he saw the cop coming uo fast on him so OP hits the blunt a few more times hahaha are you serious?

10. nah some of you are wrong, if you are close enough to the intersection then it is actually safer to gun it and make it over before it turns red

i did a big physics project on this shit lol

11. [quote name='"Boomer23"']Haha this guy says he saw the cop coming uo fast on him so OP hits the blunt a few more times hahaha are you serious?[/quote]

OPs funny!

12. [quote name='"Nk310"']You arent supposed to "gun it" through yellow lights. He had complete reason to pull you over, especially if he was suspicious that you were trying to lose him. Best thing you can do if a cop is behind you is drive like a grandma, they will get so irritated they just go around you :smoke:[/quote]

That's funny because my grandma drives like a grandma

13. hahahaha hahahahaha ahahahaha cause thats what you should do in this situation, way to think on your feet op:laughing:

14. haha as soon as the cop pulled me over i put the blunt out and put it in the ashtray. weeds decriminalized here and not that big of deal. he ended up giving me a ticket for the bud which is only like 100 dollars. he says he pulled me over to warn me that i was to close to go through the light, oh well shit happens, i almost got away!

15. man you gotta stay cool at times like that.

16. OP this is you

[​IMG]

17. Either way you paying a ticket for slacking on your blunt cruise game . . . . save your money, keep loving life like a cold sip of soda . . .

18. haha my blunt cruise game is at 100

19. Firstly cops can go through red lights, it's techniqually not breaking the law, especially if he applied his police lights and if it was to pursue someone.. Your first mistake was speeding up when the cop was close to you.. If you had just stopped at the intersection I am sure he wouldn't have pulled you over..

He may have just been in a hurry to get to a call or the station..

Op what did you learn from this?

20. Where are you from?