just my 2 cents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by dankjustice, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Good read man. I can agree with you on it not being addictive. I can agree with you it being hard to sleep when you quit it but that fades away. You just have to force yourself to get up early so you are tired at night. As far as things not being as fun when you are high I agree but sometimes I don't want to be high. I have been smoking for the last 7 years but I don't smoke daily.

2. Thanks. Good to know im not completely crazy hah.

3. Yea i defiantly agree on the not being able to sleep part. when i had to stop for a while i had to drink a lil nyquil the first 2 nights aha that shit knocks you out. I think people only crave it because they usually quit because they have too rather then wanting too.

4. #5 Cutlass253, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2010
    Oh for sure dude, I've said the exact same thing when I quit smoking for a while "Am I addicted?"
    "Maybe"
    "Are you smoking?"
    "No"
    "Do you want to?"
    "Yes"
    "Why do you want to?"
    "Cuz I'm fucking bored man:("

And I always come to the same conclusion. I'm not addicted. I'm just really bored. I think that's part of the withdrawals, you just can't enjoy stuff as much, but I'd never call it an addiction. After a few days I usually level out and return to "normal", but for me normal has always been spending %25 of my time bored out of my fuggin' mind.

The only thing I don't think I get is irritable. I actually feel really clean and energetic after I take a break (after the first few days of boredom) and it kind of pushes me to go out and do things to cure my boredom. I'm definitely not irritable, at least not like I am when I don't get a cig.

*driving*
    *red light*
    "MOTHERFUCKER!!!"
    *4 seconds later*
    "FUCKING CHANGE ALREADY!!!:mad::mad::mad: AGHGHGOUWFNAVJAPOSDJF!!!

EDIT: I also suffer big from insomnia, but that's how I've been since I was like 12. Bud could always get me to bed by 10:30 though, haha. Without it, its just another example of me "going back to normal".