Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just munched brownies... "YOU ARE HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE"

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tea H See, Jan 10, 2009.

1. #1 Tea H See, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    wow i have never had brownies before untill this evening. I texted me dealer/amigo seeing if he wanted to crush a blunt with me before dinner and he says sure come on over. I pick up a wine game in the foil and proceed on my way, pull up and go ino his house. It was like walking into a fucking sauna of weed/brownie mix/ burn chicken that rushes me to the face. I find him in his ktchen with a damn apron on, mixing the eggs into a a thing of weed brownies that was already hot because at first he put it in forgetting to put eggs in it, but he throws it in

like 45 minutes later he presents me with a brownie of normal size. keep in mind we smoked a fat blunt over the 45 minutes so i was already high, ut i eat the brownie, and realize i have to go back to school in two days so my rents were cooking me dinner, so i immediately leave in hopes of getting home before i get retarded, but i wa too late.

First off, i walk in and my mom walks up to me and says "i could get a contact buzz off your stench." after all i did just sit in a sauna of poopybrownie weed smoke, but shes cool so i wasn't frettin. I wait for dinner, and suddenly start feeling like i was trippin on acid, i have tripped several times each of which was a blast so i know what it feels like to trip nuts, I eat dinner never looking up because my eyes looked like the devils dick. I think he put like a whole O in the brownies,pluss a full pill bottle full of thc. still high it was 4 hours ago

sorry for shitty written im still very very high

2. #2 figfro, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    nice, i was pretty high when i ate brownies last year on 420. Had one brownie and a big blunt.

Wish my parents were cool with me smoking.

is the fucking kite form freaks and geeks?

3. Well i was refering to Pineapple Express but it is made by seth rogen as is freaksand geeks, so im sure they used it in that show too.

Oh im goin back over there again i'll take pictures this time, they taste pretty bangin.

4. lmao, red as the devils dick
    hahaha

5. oh yea, when seth rogan has dinner with the parents?

6. Yeah, i thought my mom was gonna drop something like that on me at first ha it was hilarious.

7. Where can i find this ?
    Lol ..

8. i accidentally ate my dads pot brownies when i was like 13. needless to say i tripped complete balls and freaked out. shit was so cash

9. Ohhhhhhh man I rember I was a 14 year old little fat boy who didnt do drugs and I went in my brothers room and found brownies he had made with a quater ounce of dro and ate a big one. I had no idea what happen I told him I thought I was dyeing and going to heavan and it felt amazing. he kinda looked at me and was like you ate my brownies didnt you?.

10. i think what tea h see is refering to is pure thc which can be retrived from underneeth the screen used in grinders. pure thc is also good for making tea without having to boil in milk( extracts the thc) you still have to boil it tho to activate it.

11. lol thats hilarious..

12. I accept: pure the is also good for making tea without having to boil in milk( extracts the thc) you still have to boil it tho to activate it.

13. sounds like you had fun lol, next time you should try making brownies it's always fun.