Just Moved!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by GalenH, Feb 7, 2007.

1. hey guys,

wow i havent been on here in a LONG time!

Well the reason i havent been on is because I just moved from Canada to England! I know for a stoner thats a stupid move but i could no longer take canada for personal reasons, its hard to explain. However, for personal reasons, and for my mental health, i had to leave the situation i was in.

Anyway, I just moved here and i am in Lancaster, England! so its sweet. I dont know ANYONE here yet so getting weed is going to be very hard :(

anyway, i just wanted to check in!

- galenh

2. Welcome back man!:hello:

Bummer about your weed situation though, I'm sendin good vibes your way:smoke:

3. Welcome aboard. Lancaster's a strnge choice? There for the university? I was born up that way and know Lancaster well, you shouldn't have any prob's getting hooked up. I'm living down south of you about 200 miles away in Bristol. You might think about checking out Bristol/Bath, it's a lot more chilled than Lancaster and more to do.

MelT

4. cheers guys,

Melt, im just here for a chillout year or two, im actually staying with my dad for a bit. Shit got rough at home and its kind of personal but im just here for a bit, ill prob. be going to university/college after the end of the year...depending on how im feeling.

Problem is i dont have my drivers license in this country and i will have to wait a LONG time to get it but i do manage to make it up to Burnley every few weeks to play airsoft. I just have to find some way to meet people in this town.

PM me if you got the hookup with people up here! :)

-galenh