Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just moved, trying to conserve bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bitters, Nov 5, 2017.

1. first post, hey grasscity. i have been smoking daily for 6 yrs but i just moved to a new state where weed is illegal. i am 30 mins outside of DC also, but i'm 10 months shy of being 21.

i used to be a pretty frequent smoker, about 1-2 grams a day (at times 3-4gs) and a few hits from a dab pen. right now i have no plug (no im not asking for a hookup) and less than an eighth of bud and half gram of wax.

so i guess my question is- how should i make this last until i find some stuff out here? anyone have any tips for me? it might be awhile until i have a dealer. i know that i'll probably have to stop smoking for a bit- but i don't want to completely run out until i have a new hookup. thanks :)

2. It'll last until you get a new connect as long as you don't smoke it all.

3. Try just smoking when you have to, for me it's a wake'n bake and just before I get to bed. Also smoke until your high not blazed. Lastly some weed like your on a diet. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Small personal bowl packs (pinch pack) and small dabs help conserve and will still get you higher than you think !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Try a gravity bong. It conserves a lot of weed. Very efficient. However, for the wax, I'm not quite sure how to help conserve that best.

6. thanks everyone. unfortunately i've pretty much almost ran out and still don't have a connect. just got a car today and hopefully will be able to explore a bit. thanks.