Just moved to savannah and...

Discussion in 'General' started by Matexpoker, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I have realized since moving here to the savannah ga area that weed seems to be priced pretty dam high here.. Da fuk man.. Buncha greedy dinkles here I sware.. Anyone else have this problem?

• Like Like x 1
  2. The further you go from "civilized areas" the higher the price gets. Get used to the high price, unless you choose to start growing your own which is risky in the deep south! What is really sad is that Georgia had the very first (but unworkable) MMJ law in the US!

Flash Back: How Georgia Legalized Medical Marijuana :A ‘Tiger Of A Woman Takes On Conservative Georgia And Wins A Battle For Cancer Victims (news – 2013)
    Flash Back: How Georgia Legalized Medical Marijuana - Georgia CARE Project

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  3. I lived there for 6 months between 2009-2010, prices definitely were high especially compared to here in central FL. it's a cool town to visit but i would never live there again lol

4. #4 generic98547, Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Its all about who you know.... lol you can easily find decent deals when you make the right friends or go big and buy that # for the 1500-1800$. Look into making friends in bigger cities and just drive to the pickup once every couple weeks.

6. Yes BUT running around with a large amount of weight can be silly in states where its not legal.. Dont really feel like getting caught with a pound of weed lolol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Amen.. Its been a really rough adjustment.. I can see why you gtfo after 6 months lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Well think of it this away.... one drive every 8-10 months is a hell of a lot safer than one drive every 1-2 weeks. Plus getting caught with an ounce can still get ya screwed over out that away lol.

Indoor micro grows with 300-500W of electricity are pretty safe if you dont tell anyone.

9. Well I think for first time offenses here in Savannah for quantities of an ounce or less is just like a $150 fine.. But man.. A pound.. They are gonna think yoire selling it or something and that is a Surefire way to get it up the ass lol..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Btw.. I've seen those micro grow things those are interesting..

11. A small 2x2x5 or 2x4x5 would do good preferably one of each for perpetual growing. In a 2x4x5 you could get 10-16 ounces each harvest if done right. Something like that would cost 300-400$ to get going maybe even less for a 2x2 setup.