Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to Raleigh, NC. Are there any headshops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zooter95, Apr 3, 2011.

1. are there headshops in raleigh

2. Probably, check the Yellow Pages.

3. yea man theres one on walnut street in cary which is like 10 minutes away from the bojangles. and if youre a stoner you know where the bojangles is ;)

edit: oh yea its called smoke 4 less. that would have been helpful to mention..

4. oh well theres actually one there too, i forget what its called tho b/c the name was changed. but i was talking about the one in cary near cary highschool and cary town center mall

5. buy a new bike

6. That site is awesome man

7. As someone already pointed out there are several on Hillsborough street. Kisch is worth a look just because the have some amazing pieces but their prices are high. Ripple City has almost all handblown glass and can be pretty expensive too but its were I got my first bowl. Curious Goods has a small selection but decent prices. I got a bubbler there for $27 that i love. My favorite by far though is Smoke Rings. They have a nice selection and really good prices. The lady thats been in there the couple of times i've been in is really nice and has given me great discounts just for being nice.