Just moved to North Denver/ Boulder area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by freshstartCO, May 24, 2011.

1. Hello, I just moved to the North Denver area a couple of months ago to start my career in Medical Marijuana. I was wondering if anybody had some advice on how I could get my foot in the door. I am currently 20 years old but I have been growing by myself for 5 years. I have also always grown good strains aka Super Lemon Haze, Dela-Haze, Lemon Skunk, Sour Diesel Kush, and many more. I figured it would be easier because I have extensive knowledge in almost all aspects of the field even extracting concentrates but I guess I was wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated and i'm willing to do anything even just clean up if it gets my foot in the door.

2. Get a caregivers license. Then your legal up to 30 plants (i think) and can go anywhere from there. I warn you though, here in Colorado, theres ALOT of dank and amazing growers so you might have some competition.

3. Before you do anything though, you need to become a citizen of that state...and i believe that takes a year...i could be wrong

4. Thanks cody I think thats what im gonna end up doing. I figured there would be competition which is why I got 5 years experience before making the move over here. I also am going to be getting my CO drivers license within a month so i think thats all you need to become a caregiver, correct me if im wrong please. I should also ask do you guys have any advice on how to get people to make me there caregiver? Thanks for the replies

5. Well depending on the person, be a friend. Just be a nice guy whos there for all there medical needs :smoke: Show something that represents your experience and prove that you love growing and have a passion for it (if you do), Think if you were looking for a caregiver, what would you look for?

6. Yeah I assume a drivers license should be enough. Not 100% sure though.

7. Do you have to have a medical condition that qualifies you for mmj to get a caregiver license?

8. thanks again cody227 and yes I do have a passion for it. Ever since I realized how much marijuana helped me with my problems, I could only think how much it helps others with much more severe problems. So from then on I have tried to do as much as I can to help the movement. And berry you don't have to have a medical condition to be a caregiver because as a caregiver you arn't legally allowed to smoke the product you grow for other people. But as soon as im 21 I will be getting my red card

9. Oh ok, I just didn't know if there was a difference between the license that patients received to grow mmj and a caregiver license.