Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to Iowa from Florida.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kaniption, May 10, 2010.

1. You guys already know my next question haha so, where is it? even though i dont have it prescribed to me, everybody, even my doctor says if i refuse to take pain-killing narcotics that i should "find other methods of safe relaxation and freedom from my disorders"...how can i argue? i have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder #2, manic depression, and apparently im emotionally handicapped as well. WHERE'S THE BUD?! lol

Thanks,
    Kaniption

2. #2 kbr, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Well there aren't MMJ laws currently enacted in Iowa, so you're out of luck there. Basically you're going to have to get it illegally, the way most of us do. And I think it's needless to say that no one on this site can/is willing to help you find it in your local area, for obvious reasons. You can hope for MMJ laws to come to Iowa soon, but in the meantime just do some looking around and ask some people, I'm sure it can't be that hard to find.

3. ...from florida

4. Ah, wow that was a fail. :eek: +rep for catching my mistake, and original post edited. Nonetheless, the same situation applies in Iowa.

5. Well, sucks you dont live in an MMJ state because you could easily get a card for those disorders.

Just look around for people that look stoned and ask them!

6. i've never lived in an MMJ state. i lived in Sarasota for the first 18 years of my life and now i moved to a state i hardly know anything about except the penalties for illegally having it on you...a minimum of 6 months in county jail and a minimum of a $1,000 fine upon first offense. how weak is THAT? even Florida's laws aren't that bad and half the cops in Sarasota, FL. don't really do a whole lot about it simply because they deal with it enough.