Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to Colorado got a job have some questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mcwolves420, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ok employee manual states no illegal drug use. I have had two other employees one being my supervisor bring up the subject of pot. Do you all think I can smoke? They do have the ability to drug test me

2. if you're unsure of randoms, just wait a bit to be safe

3. definitely agree.  If you have waited already this long (I'm assuming you waited so you can take pre-employment drug tests) you might as well wait a few week or month to see if they randomly test.  

Most employers don't bother because of the expense and time in drug testing people and only warn you they test to; (1) scare you a little and create hesitation, and (2) because legally they need to tell you that they will drug test in response to an accident where you or someone else was hurt, in order to avoid settlement.

4. Makes sense. Thanks for the opinions. I've talked too one guy whose been there for several months now and hasn't even taken a single drug test. Nor have I.