Just moved to Boulder, Colorado

Discussion in 'General' started by mountainwood, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Well, just moved from Vancouver, BC to Boulder and I am having difficulties making any new friends.

In Vancouver there were many friends around town that could always be of assistance when I was in need.

Anybody got any suggestions on good places to hang out and make new friends?

2. can you skate? if youcan fdin a local place..
    bowling?
    arcade?.

just think of where its fun and lots of people are there

3. First things first: WHY WOULD YOU MOVE AWAY FROM CANADA?
    Canada is amazing- so fuckin amazing...why would you move away? :confused:

4. Vancouver is awesome, I will give you that. But sometimes you have to go where the wife wants to go and as far as Boulder is concerned, it is pretty kick ass too.

If anyone from Boulder sees this post, please help me make some friends. Once this little problem is solved, I think Boulder would be just as nice as Vancouver....without the ocean.

5. Why did your wife want to leave Canada? :confused:
    (haha sorry for all the questions)

6. Welcome to the state man. Hope you like it here. I can't say much about Boulder specifically, as I'm a resident of the western slope, but there's plenty to do. With winter on it's way, hit the slopes. You'll meet some cool people when you ski/snowboard.

7. go to The Hill. hit up Cheeba Hut, and the smoke shop right across the street. go to Pearl Street Mall, lots of cool people there.

that or move to Fort Collins, obviously the better choice :smoke: