Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to Boulder, Colorado

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mountainwood, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Well, just moved from Vancouver, BC to Boulder and I am having difficulties making any new friends.

In Vancouver there were many friends around town that could always be of assistance when I was in need.

Anybody got any suggestions on good places to hang out and make new friends?

2. Wrong place to post this thread. Your highly unlikely to get your question answered in the seasoned tokers forum. Try posting it in General Discussion.

3. How long has it been since you moved to Boulder? And you should get the mods to move this to the general or real life stories section.

4. Get a MMJ card? Then you can just go to dispensaries. Make friends inside a dispensary?

5. Thanks everyone, will move the post.

6. One thing I've noticed about living in colorado all my life. Friends are hard as shit to make here, but once they're made they're generally really good friends.

People here are fucked in the head, one day they'll say hello to you, the next day they pretend like you don't exist.

There's something about this state that fucks people up in the head on how to interact with other humans

7. Altitude. Hehe. :p

8. This is extremely true, I have lived in Colorado Springs my entire life. The people here are such dicks but once you find the right crowd you'll be hanging out with them for the rest of your time here. Just kinda start talking to people around where you live. Most everybody in Boulder smokes pot so just shoot up a convo with random people and try andmake friends.
    Theres a good chance you will meet someone you'll be chillin with for years to come.
    If that doesnt work come down to the springs and ill show yo around. :wave:

9. Wow, I'm kinda shocked to hear about the friends aspect! I'm looking into possibly moving down there if I like it, and making friends will be like, number 1 on my list. I need some chill people to hang with, because honestly everyone in Maryland is practically the same...it sucks!

I would'nt mind someone showing me around there if I get into Colorado State U! Wish meh luck :D

10. i live in colorado too and i agree...it is hard to make freinds here but easy to keep them

11. Yea, I might be moving from Toronto to Florida, so I feel your pain OP.

I'm of no assistance, but it's definitely hard for a Canadian to get used to the US weed game. Lucky you moved to a medical state! :D

12. That is exactly where I live

13. this is so not true, haha...

14. So true, so true....

15. I beg to differ. Of course I'm exaggerating, but majority of the kids acted the same where I live in Maryland.

16. I think I know what you mean now, there are a lot of similar white/upper-middle class/preppy type people all over MD..

17. Ha, I don't see too too many white people around my way, but they're definetely starting to come around Hyattsville a lot more. And most of them do seem pretty preppy, but it's alright. I'll take preppy over ghetto any day! :D