Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved to Boston

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zacharslo, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Hows the pot scene in Boston? Should I be excited? Keep in mind that i'm coming from a suburb of NYC

2. It's a thriving scene. I've been out of it for a while but while a was a few years back there are plenty of folks around who enjoy it. It shouldn't be hard to find someone who is in to it especially with all the artsy fartsy college kids in town.

3. thanks i'll have to work quickly and find some connects haha

4. expensive but high quality, work your way up slowly, asking connects for their connects ect, and you will eventually get some great bud. Where did you come from in terms of comparison?

5. yeah man Im in boston, plenty of ppl are around. Some good shit out there as well.

6. some of the dankest dank, most of the bud my suppliers get is from boston, I think you'll like it;)

7. just dont let me catch you with your Yankee hat on forwards in any bars out there.

The weed scene is great. get in touch with college students or young professionals. most of the young pros were in college in the last 2-3 years so they still have pothead friends from school. You will find some eventually.

8. I live in boston, the weeds over priced the dealers are sketchballs. Its an awkward situation because im from North Carolina where i smoke myself some dirtweed and relax. Boston is quick and different.

9. Welcome, Boston is the bomb. School is in sessions and the dank is flowing. That is all.