Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just moved to boone nc where to score some dank???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by savage32, Feb 9, 2014.

1. so i just moved to Boone NC from greenville NC and im struggling trying to find a conection/source here to supply my habit.  Ive read and been told that boone is like the weed mecca in nc. im also new to grasscity, got desperate and just goggled "where to score some smoke in boone nc" and well here i am posting this thread. any help greatly appreciated. im not some young punk kid trying to make waves, im a responsible family man looking to score some dank and try an make some friends in the process.   

2. You won't find it on here. You'll just have to ask around/meet people

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Check out some bars, around (not on the property) local colleges, or the local music scene.
    Someone once mentioned hotel bartenders would know someone.
    Hope this helps

4. Any dealer with a brain won't give out their information and shit over the internet... You could be anyone. Just ask around a bit, look for people who look like stoners and ask them where they get their  weed from. Go to places where stoners normally hang out, it might take a little bit, but you'll find someone. Oh, and try your best not to ask an off-duty cop. haha

5. Thanks for the tips time to be a social butterfly and play hey mister.