Just moved out...weirdd!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DntWorryBeHappy, Sep 19, 2011.

1. So i just moved out my home to do a study for 3 months. I have a room wich is about 2 hours away from my home.
    It feels awkward as fuck. really takes time to get used to...it's SO different.
    I miss my parents, dog, friends, house etc.

I really need something to distract me, i'm thinking about buying Gears Of War 3 and moving my Xbox over here, that should keep me busy when i don't have anything to do.

On the good side my class is really cool. The students are really friendly and the girls in my class are insanely good looking:eek:, lol.
    Anyways i'm just going to try make some friends and hang out with them since i don't know anyone here.

It's my first time moving out and it feels weird as hell right now :p

Just felt like typing this...

How was your first time moving out and how long did it take u to get used to a new place??

2. man i feel the same way i just moved out of my parents house and it feels super weird:confused:. But look at the bright side no parents:smoke:

3. 21, just moved out 2 months ago for the first time, and started a soon to be 16 plant grow op.

4. haha really? when did u move out? it really is weird at first. U moving out for a long time?

good luck :]

5. wats ur Gt? add my gt: Twikkz

6. Moving out was one of the happiest days of my life.

7. thanks man btw i just moved out for college so i guess its for a while but good luck to you too man:wave:

8. i moved out gradually over a few months to end up living with my gf so it wasnt a real big sudden change like with you. i think it would be epic to live alone.

9. I moved out earlier this year on my 20th birthday, I haven't done much schmoozin with my family, they are liable to piss me off more then me enjoying my time with them, so I don't bother.

I don't know man, my transition from parent's house to bachelor pad has worked fine. :hello: Sucks that it isn't the same for you.