Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just moved out of state. To cali

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ohhighthere2, Jun 27, 2012.

1. O I just moved to Cali, I'm sure somebody lives in Cali that has good bud. I live around the San Francisco area. I need some good connects with good bud. Please help me out here guys.

2. Get rec., it's a med state.

3. Dude go get a med card.

4. I hate you.

5. not sure if serious

6. I am incredibly jealous right now, you seriously can't find bud in Cali??

7. Lol go medical or go home..

8. You cant find weed in california?! that's ridiculous, have you even tried? just ask literally ANYONE! Or just get your medical card and buy from shops like everyone else who lives in california haha. although I do understand you have to wait til you have a CA ID. So just ask random stoners til you get your ID and medical card.

9. No asking for hook-ups on GC. Read the guidlines, mannn.

10. fail thread is fail. if you can't find weed in california you probably shouldn't be smoking weed. lol

11. Iguess it just depends on where exactly, sf area? Like the bay area? Or sf specifically?

Welcome to California