Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just microwaved some peanut butter and AVB.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwztedElegance, Aug 10, 2010.

1. #1 TwztedElegance, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
    Not expecting much, but I wanted to try an edible for once :smoke: hopefully i'm in for a pleasant surprise.

EDIT: woah it's already started creeping up on me.. burst out laughing to myself in the kitchen when i went to get some water and my mom kept asking what i was laughing at.. didn't taste bad either

2. Its good in scrambled eggs, too:)

3. You microwaved it, and it worked?!?!?!?

Wow, I always thought the insane heat would destroy the bud or something.

4. Ditto. Well, good work OP! Might have to try this sometime with some of my AVB. I'm surprised it didn't taste bad.

5. The microwave works fine. I have used it countless times to make edibles and they always turn out great. You can't nuke it all at once you have to do it for 15 seconds at a time and let it cool for a few, maybe 5-10 seconds.
    (microwaves are all different, this works for mine)

6. I made edibles in the microwave last night. First time i did it, i cooked it too long and burnt the hell out of it, I ate it anyway and still got a buzz for a couple hours. The second one I did I didn't cook it long enough and wasted like half a gram.

7. microwaving it does work, i'm not sure if its as efficient but it got me really baked

8. for how long? instructions plz?

9. Yes thorough, step-by-step instructions would be most appreciated.

10. Their is a whole section of the forum dedicated to edibles.

11. IMO, i'd rather just smoke it because I don't wanna waste my precious bud I spend my money on, plus I have a low tolerance so it doesn't take much smoke to get me the desired effect I want.

12. instructions please!!!

13. The really, really simple method:

Put a tablespoonish blob of peanut butter on a microwave safe some sort of object, stir in vapeweed (1/8 to 1 teaspoon, depending on tolerance. If you're going to use one teaspoon, you better be a seasoned toker:eek:)
    Stir it up. Microwave 15 seconds. Stir it some more. Microwave 10-15 seconds. You just want it warm and runny. Let cool a bit. Eat it, on a cracker or with a spoon. Or lick it off the plate, as long as it gets in your digestive system.

Wait.
    Wait.
    Wait.
    :hippie: