just met my dealer today... WTF

Discussion in 'General' started by Mac Miller, Sep 14, 2010.

1. so i have been gittin my bud from a friend of mine who goes to some person i hear about on the streets here named "innie"... obviously a nickname. i was stoked to meet this dealer today, preppin for some badass dude with like hella chronic plants and shit and tatoos and jus in general pretty fuckin alpha. i knock on some door in the burbs. opening the door is a 5'2" tall chick who is indian even with a lil bindi on her forehead or some shit. i then asked "may i see innie please" and she says "punk, you're lookin right at her." i said "you're innie??!" she then says "yezzir, the name's Ineesha" ... so yes this incredibly misconcieved dealer that it always supplying me and a 5 foot tall indian girl named ineesha who nickname "innie" is flooding the streets. WOW

2. That is awesome

3. Don't underestimate them indians. Got some bomb diggity shit.

4. YES INDEED :smoking:

5. haha yea like on weeds, anyone seen that?

I only watched the first few episodes though.

6. dude i LOVE that show

7. haha yea, pretty good show. I'm on season 3 right now...

8. im jus waitin for season 6's episode #4 to come out. ive seen every single one and am completely up to date

9. she looks similar to ineesha....

10. If I was a cop.....

I'd trace your ip for the general area, look for people named ineesha near by (how many can there be) then play a lil game of cat and mouse.

11. I used to buy from a tiny asian chick

12. Yeah GC will just hand it right over to them. :rolleyes:

13. :mad:Waste of a post, tryin to be a jerk:(

14. My dealer for the longest time was a chick... Never ripped me off, always hung out and smoked a few bowls and just chatted.

I honestly prefer dealing with female dealers, they don't waste their energy and time trying to act hard, don't rip people off, and usually aren't too bad to look at either.:cool:

15. #16 full melt, Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2010
    Cool story, OP.

When I was living at home I would grab off a short, thin white girl in the burbs. Best part was she had HUGE tits. I'm not even talking DD's... more like G's. Once I got my fill of that I stopped buying off her because her weed was shitty.

16. Usually the chicks that I know that serve are hustla's to the max. Skimpy bags, "don't give a fuck" type attitude, "tough", ya, ....but chick dealers do exist. I just prefer buying from nice guys? :laughing: Hahahahah that's actually a cute nickname. "HEY INNIE" hahaha

17. Thats a funny story, I know where your coming from, my guy who's Vietnamese is literally 5'2" tall. But hes badass!!

18. i only bought from one chick it was a foinnnnn ass black girl with the nicest nick bags i ever seen like wed roll up fat ass blunts every day after skool of sum gud ass reefer.

19. ur from jacksonville??? lucky i probably boned that girl like 5 years ago when i lived there... i was 13, lol