Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just me being high and bored lol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudLover424, Apr 13, 2011.

1. dude did u ever think that there were caveman stoners? i mean since they made fire they could smoke weed technically haha. They just rip the buds from the plants and let them dry on a rock for a couple weeks (drying). and then they would carve little 1 hitters out of wood and gets sticks to light the weed? haha that would be fuckin' awesome

I'm so high right now lol I love my MFLB :hippie:

2. I doubt they smoked it. Most likley made hash and ate it.

3. How is them making hash more probable?

4. How in the fuck can cavemen make hash haha. Yous trollin... :D

5. UKCIA Culture Section - Cannabis history
    History of Cannabis Sativa | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, THCF Medical Clinics, THC Foundation, Medical Marijuana Referrals, Medicinal Cannabis, Historic Cannabis Sativa, We have helped over 100,000 patients obtain a permit to legally possess, u

6. Well female cannabis resin glands + friction and a whole lot of work = potent finger hash. Aka charas hash.

People have been using hashish long before smoking the accual cannabis plant.

7. Yep
    Ive heard people predominately smoked/ate hash up until around the 20th century
    My friend went to Europe (many countries) and said that it was real easy to find hash, and that was all people basically smoke there. Weed itself was not as easy to get. So maybe not too much has changed

8. I would love to see a horny cavewoman

9. #9 bhang3, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    Nice links. I like this info:
    Slightly off topic to give people informed view on some of the outdated info:

I dislike how the person then goes on to spread the usual obsolete misinformation involving the Aryan Invasion theory. There is physical evidence for the ancent invasions listed above of the nation which was given the name 'India' by the invadors. However no evidence of an Aryan Invasion which is often attributed as the cause for why the great Harappan and Mohenjo-daro cultures abandoned their regions 5000 years ago despite having flourished in their respective regions for upto 4000 years and developing grid designed cities, public baths, sewer system (i.e. sanitation), relativelynadvanced forms of commerce etc. As many who study both the ancient texts (i.e. primary sources) and modern scholarly history books (secondary sources with primary sources thrown in...for a discerning user) know, the migration of the inhabitants and subsequent relinquishment of the land was instead due to the Saraswati River drying up which is why the Ganges went on to become the prominant river for the neo-cultures south of China.

On topic:
    Did ancient man use Ganjika? As those links show, yes. Most likely orally in India at first, e.g. by making Bhang. Since it was listed in Chinese texts as being a medicinal herb, I'm guessing it was used orally there too. Unsure about external uses as yet. I look forward to exploring those links and expanding my knowledge on the topic. +Rep

I'm not knowledgable about the various branches of hash production. I'll have a look around the city for methods which look viable for our worthy ancestors, most likely won't include any of the alcohol extract methods.

I think people like Terrance Mckenna have also postulated on ancient man using etheogenic types of fungi. Also, ethnobotanical scholars studying various ancient texts and art/artifacts are linking this with modern knowledge of entheogenic and medicinal herbs and fungi. Interesting times :)

10. Yeah you'd love a horny cavewoman with more facial hair than you :p

11. Bud > Hash imo :D