Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made weed...cookies.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EnjoiKush, Jul 26, 2012.

1. So, I made weed cookies, with like the betty crocker cooking mix. Idk if I did it right, or if it's gonna be good. Oh well. I melted 1 stick of butter in a sauce pan, put in about 5g of weed, let it simmer for about 10 minutes, mostly cause it started to actually cook lol. then I strained it, and used the melted butter+weed as the 1 stick of butter in the cookies. or 1/2 stick, idk I'm high, either way I used 1 stick. And it got all thin, like brownies mix, and now its brown, lie brownie mix, and the melted butterweed shit was green. lol.

is this gonna work.

2. Did you add flour dude lol

3. Its was the betty crocker mix, all you have to add is butter and tbpn water.

4. Let me know how that works out! I have a friend that makes great edibles but I have never tried

5. i thought you were supposed to let it simmer for 30 min? never done it before either so please report how it goes

6. When I did it we simmered it ALL NIGHT.

I got wrecked by just butter and toast in about half an hour.

7. It may do something for you if you eat enough, and if your tolerance is low enough. :eek:

Besides skipping decarboxylation or activation though, and besides the potentially unsafe temps by performing the extraction on the stove-top without a double boiler (vaporization, degradation etc.), it takes a minimum of an hour or more at the appropriate/max temps to begin forming a bioavailable solution! But hopefully, you've at least stripped a good portion of the glandular material. Whether or not it's active and much can be absorbed, is another story.

Again, you *should* feel something if you eat enough... but with the right processing, the same amount of material now required for one mediocre/average dose, could have provided you with multiple, stronger and longer-lasting doses. :eek:

Next time, have a browse through the edible section of the forum before you begin! :hello:

A few places to start...

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

And a few examples of the edibles you can make.... a few of which don't require any baking or cooking after you've made your oil (so you can avoid potential baking mishaps :p )!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can always add it to pizzas, and even more easily to sandwiches...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(If you go to the grocery store or a deli, and buy a pre-made sandwich, you can always just open it up and drizzle away!)

[​IMG]

Cheese balls and dips, are very easy to make! Your good oil, plus a little cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan, salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs and spices, and voila!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can even gently melt down your favorite chocolate bar (or make your own!) and stir your oil into it, before allowing it to solidify... wax paper is fine, if you don't have good candy and chocolate molds. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

a hash oil breakfast sammich' [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(My half always has a few pan-seared onions and green peppers [​IMG] )
    [​IMG]

Then, you have easy, oil based drinkables...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And with a tincture, you can expand and 'lighten' your drinkable options... glycerin and alcohol tinctures do require
    more patience than oils, during processing, however.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And edible-drinkables [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you decide you enjoy the more simple recipes, and adding your oil to store-bought or restaurant made foods....

You can get a little more adventurous!

You have TONS of options [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stuffed shells... lasagna and lasagna roll-ups, can be made the same way. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Candies are great, too...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Philosopher's STONES-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you want something really simple... just pop your oil into capsules when you're done!

These keep better than any other edible.. on a shelf, in a desk, or in the freezer.. and they're always ready for eating. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And just when you thought that the liquor flavored "Kopper's Cordials" couldn't possibly get any better...

We turned around, and made them with Golden Dragon. :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow, sorry for the long post!... hopefully this helps, and sparks your creativity! [​IMG]

---

(PS - To keep this page from becoming redundant, please delete the above photos if you 'quote' this message
    to reply, for the sake of the members who visit the thread after you... it's happened in the past, two or three
    times on a single page in at least one case, and the results are not good!
    [​IMG] - BKS )

8. ***** why da fuck you gonna post that longass shit on my thread got damn

9. Because she makes some badass edibles :hello: (at least im pretty sure its a she)

10. Bakes in kitchen must be she

11. [quote name='"EnjoiKush"']***** why da fuck you gonna post that longass shit on my thread got damn[/quote]

Wow that's pretty disrespectful to someone who took the time to type all that and answer your question

12. #12 BadKittySmiles, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012

Well, after thinking pan-frying your weed for 10 minutes was the best way to go, and ruining your cookies from a pre-made mix to boot, and after you apparently got lost on the forums and posted in apprentice rather than the edible section, it seemed very obvious that you needed some very serious help from the ground up!

So you were given some no-bake options (baby steps... it's nothing to lash out over, or be ashamed of, that you need to 'work your way up' to those challenging boxed and bagged baking mixes :p ), and then you were provided with some more advanced options to consider.

This is an open forum after all, and when you post a seriously botched attempt at making edibles and ask for help, rather than doing the simple research yourself, people who actually want to help you are going to reply...

Especially if you make it seem apparent that google and the GC search feature, are both beyond your abilities. ;)

Edit - But no, you're right... I suppose I could have just said "DUH, read a little, this is the internet," and left it at that! :D