Just made the worlds smallest bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dreamtheater, Apr 11, 2009.

1. nice haha have u hit it yet it seems u might burn ur hair if its not short

2. hits like a champ. its realy not too close to your face either, its a pretty big bowl, was my old glass on glass bowl.

3. Fucking awesome.

4. fucking tits man :)

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

5. not the smallest, there was one posted on here around a year ago that I think was smaller, but great job this one is cooler anyways.

6. dare i say a pocket bong???:eek:

7. id hit that but then again id hit anything with weed ; )

8. hell yeh man, this is the ultimate portable bong, I for one hate hiting pipes, like alot, so whenever im chillin with someone who only has a pipe I can bust this bad boy out.
    oh and a couple people who repped me asked me if the flap was the carb, yes it can be, you can use the hole as the mouth piece and when u open the flap it hits very nice and fast! but the original design is the hole as the carb, it is easier to hit this way and looks alot tighter, I might tear off the flap though cuz it obstructs the mouth a little bit... if i dont like it ill just make a new one:smoking:

9. Very cool bro! I might make one myself..

10. That is the single most COOLEST thing I have seen in years. Bravo!

11. move that lighter and you're fucked

12. :p[​IMG]jk your actually right, that was being supported by the wall. but when it tips over the water doesnt leak through the bowl so thats really all that matters.

13. ^^^^^ as long as she stays dry :)
    that is a unique looking piece tho, kudos :)

14. epic name man: tic tac toke. idk just somethin. and heres a pic of what you Could do to get possibly a bigger hit. Just like a tube from the glass to the opposite corner of the container. this means less water, and a bigger chamber = more smoke, bigger hit. right?

[​IMG]

15. cool idea but i'd be scared of accidently burning off my eyebrows:(

16. yeh that would work but I dont think it would have enough water to filter well if u kept it that low. after a few hits that water will be black as fuck. right above the glass seems to be perfect, doesnt splash in your mouth and idk it just looks tight haha.

17. damn dude 2 calories per hit! good shit!

18. looks like a great way to get nasty-doodoo-bongwater on your lips... creative nonetheless