Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made some wand hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LegalizeTheHerb, May 27, 2009.

1. I cleaned my Silver Surfer wand out yesterday with iso alcohol and let it evaporate. I scraped it about 24 hours later and this was the end product. I'm going to let it sit out for a day or two to get a little bit harder. It is pretty sticky. Does this look right to anyone that has made wand hash? It rubs off a golden brown residue. (Compressed it in some parchment paper.)

Attached Files:

2. wow thats super dark.. ive done teh same with the whip from my vapor brothers and got a much lighter brown product. hows it smoke though? i know mine was a lot stronger then normal res and didnt taste as bad with the same crazy debilitating resin couch lock.

3. That's what I was thinking, but it was a light brown color until I scraped it and compressed it together and if i press it on a piece of parchment paper it leaves a golden brown residue. Idk though. Haven't smoked it yet. I'm waiting til I get my Roor 5mm Icemaster, but EDIT is out of stock until the middle of june and I won't get it until the end of june. I'm on a t-break now anyway.

4. Anyone else ever made any wand hash that turned out this dark? Or did I do something wrong?