Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Made Some Green Dragon!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by keno, Dec 8, 2007.

1. I used the Master Wu method (heating the finely chopped herb in the oven for 200 degrees for 20 minutes, then put in 3oz of 151 and put that in a water bath and let that sit for 1 hour at 155 degrees).

I then put the finished product (about 1oz after a lot of the rum had evaporated off) into a water bottle. I filled the rest of the water bottle with Red Bull (to mask the taste of the weed/151 and to measure more accurately how much to drink) so now I have 17oz total of drink. The guy said 1 ml (approx 1/30 of the whole batch) put him at a good place and 2ml (approx 1/15) put him at the highest he had ever been. Now I smoke a lot, so I'm going to go for more like 1/10 to start. I'll wait 120 minutes and then see how high I am and drink more if I have to. 1/10 of my 17oz bottle is 1.7oz, so here it goes down the hatch!

I'll keep you guys posted!

2. I want to try it with 190 proof everclear... Its illegal in the US though :(

3. It really doesn't matter how high the proof is. Using 2 oz of 190 proof Everclear is the same thing as using 3 oz of 130 proof alcohol. It's all about making sure the THC is entirely saturated into the alcohol.

EDIT: Just drank it. That is some nasty tasting shit. 151 + Red Bull + Weed does not mix well... But trust me, the red bull was necessary. I had to add some sort of drink to fill the water bottle so I could accurately measure it (don't have anything that measures less than 1 fl oz), and I figure Red Bull kills the burn off the 151 and should mask the weed better than anything else like a soda or juice or something. It's been 5 minutes and I'm already starting to feel it creep around my body a little.

4. weed's illegal too but you still get that dont you :p

5. sooo... this guy got really fucked up i guess.

6. lol I'm still here actually... About 75 minutes since ingestion and I feel as if I've smoked a bowl to myself. Not very high at all actually. I'm gunna give it a half hour and if I don't get any higher I'm going to drink some more.

7. It would be cool if that workeed, maaaaan /

8. everclear is not illegal in the us, its illegal in some states like massachusetts.

9. lol it does work. I ingested another amount that was about as half as much as the first. It's been around 90 minutes now and I feel like I've smoked a good couple bowls. Keep in mind I only used an 8th in this. I generally smoke that much in a day, so I may have to drink it all to get super fucked up, haha.

10. Everclear is not illegal in AZ! Go jungle juice!! Ive never tried green dragon but ive always wanted to.

11. Everclear is legal here in IA too, I have a bunch of stems/shake soaking in some right now.

12. use spiritus. It's legal and 192 proof. :)