Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made my first edible!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ending, Jan 16, 2012.

1. What's up guys, I just my first edible, a firecracker!

I made two using ritz crackers and peanut butter. I put about .75 of a gram in them total.

Wrapped them both in tinfoil and put them in the over at 325 F for 20 minutes. When i took them out they were slightly brown and looked crispy.

Im going to eat them around 8:00 tonight, let's hope I did them right and they work!

2. I made my first edible a little over a week ago. I ate them friday night(uncooked firecrackers). I was high for about 3 hours before I went to bed, woke up high and was high all day. IT WAS AWESOME. I think I may have used a 1.5 grams of schwag..
    Cause I wasn't smoking that shit.

3. Wow!

All day the next day? Shit... Haha

Im just hoping for a fun night :D

4. lol i have a low tolerance

5. [quote name='"veeval"']

lol i have a low tolerance[/quote]

So do I. Sounds like it's gonna be a fun night!

6. Sounds awesome! I'm excited to make some now :cool:

7. .75g dank will make you sooo bitchassed.
    However why didn't you decarb?
    Before putting the bud in the crackers you should've heated it in a sealed tinfoil pouch at about 250 for 20 minutes. It helps a lot, the high exponentially increases.

8. Well I'm guessing the reason why you never updated us on the success/failure of the "firecrackers" means that....

YOU WERE FUCKED UP AS SHITTTTTTT :D

9. bitches love a reptar classick tommy :p nice signature warpclaw and i agree hes either soo baked that he passed out and turned into a statue or hes running around the neighbourhood screamin give me food or hes just sittin on the front porch going wow every five seconds.

10. It is not necessary to decarb it just ensures more of your thc is released and ready to go.