Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made my first cannabutter...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DankityMcStank, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Hey!

So I had my first harvest, and after everything was dry I decided I was going to make some crockpot canna-butter. I read up on everything I could, and decided I was going to use fan leaves and trim (I was going to use stems too, but the food processor I was grinding with wasn't having it). 

I used a ratio of about 3oz-1lb. I believe that I've read that a ratio of 1-1 or 2-1 is the most common, but I also don't think the articles I read had people using fan leaves (could be wrong :p)

Regardless! Yesterday I started the cook, and after about 16 hours cooking, some time to cool, I just made my self a good ol' fashioned PBJ. 

I slathered it on pretty thick, I have a weak stomach and was kinda gutting it going down :(

Either way, way do you guys think about using fan leaves in the mix? I'll keep you guys posted on just how decent it was! I have to go to my birthday party at my parents today, so this should be entertaining....

Cheers! :hello:

2. OP is hospital whiting out lol just kidding. let us know how it goes.
    cooking.jpg

3. I throw my fan leaves and stems away, there hardly anything in them worth extracting.

4. How was it? I have made cannaoil with trim before. But I also used bud...

Tuckerjonesisreal