Just made my first bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by CarloMarx, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Here it is:
    [​IMG]

I basically just drilled a hole in the glass with a 1/2 inch diamond bit at an angle. After the hole was made I just popped a little downstem/slider combo in and started to rip. How does she look?

[​IMG]

2. Looks SICK, except for the bowl pointing out, it would be HELLA SICK if the bowl came out aiming higher imo

3. Yeah, the bowl is pretty horizontal for my taste but if it hits well, good on ya.

4. Yeah I would've like it a little steeper too. It looks a little worse in the picture than it really is. Tilt her back just a bit and she fuckin rips. Regardless, I know exactly how to cut the next. Just need another nice bottle!

5. May I suggest "Bong Vodka"?

6. My buddy and I made one out of a voss bottle. we egged the hole in it so the stem points at more of an angle. i thought you had actually made a bong not just thrown a downstem in a glass bottle. Ive had a lot of fun making bongs from crap i find at walmart. The salt shaker mini bubbler, i made one out of a huge jar that got us messed up but the smoke turned yellow. Well what happened was one of the kids hangning out was one of those "I grind everything" people like its the only option to grind it do dust and smoke it all to your dome in 1 second and cough your guts out. so he filled it with ground crap and it hit too hard and we threw it out. But, when we wherent grinding it burned slow enough that it didnt get nasty but for some reason I couldn't convince anyone of this. All my home made stuff got destroyed the last time i had to get rid of all my shit.