Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made had my first green dragon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goku420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. 3-6 days for minimal effects. Give it 3 weeks and you'll see the world from a different perspective

2. i haven't made it all the way through that thread, but if you are going to try this and you have a volcano (maybe another vaporizer would work, i don't know) you can skip the oven stuff and vaporize it at about 3.5 on the classic or just set the exact temp if you had the digital. kind of makes me wish i'd gotten the digital...

nice thing about this is that even if it does vaporize some of the good stuff you don't lose it

3. Yeah but thats really more of a tincture and less of green dragon.

Anyone else believe this drink should be called The Incredible Hulk? I sure do. Damn you Hennesy and Hypnotic!

4. Boiling