Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made had my first green dragon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goku420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. anyone else drink any before?

i did it kind of messed up with vanilla extract and vodka instead of grain alcohol or anything considering i live in massachusettes and high proof alcohol is hard to find here

but anyways i just finished it and was wondering what i should be expecting and how long i should expect? i mean to say how much differnt it is than smoking. i've been smoking for about 6 years now and have only used a vaporizer once or twice and have never had a successful tea

2. depends how much u put in. i think it works pretty well. it changes the taste a little, it sucks how long you have to wait til it can be drunken though

3. i used about 3.5g in weight of almost complete leaf, some stems, in only 300ml of liquid. after 17 days and all the straining of the junk i had about 220ml of liquid left that i dumped in some cherry soda

4. have fun

5. ya id have to say green dragon is quite nice haha. id actually have to say this gives me a fairly good reason to save my stems/leaves now. next i think im actually going to get my hands on some grain alcohol and try and make some oil.

6. i heard you need to soak it in alcohol for like a month or 2

7. i've heard varying things but i checked out some stuff on how well alcohol can extract thc and in the right conditions it can be done within 5-6 days. for example, everything kept inside an airtight, light-free, jar, being shaken every so often.

8. i have a sick guide in my sig.

9. Has anyone tried any green dragon with actual moonshine?
    The shine floating around my county tastes way better than any store bottle of basically anything and has way more alc. content.
    I don't care so much about wasting the green, but shine is a somewhat expensive commodity haha.

10. we did it on new years. i used a bottle of everclear and everyone took 1 and a half shots, felt the effects about 45 minutes in. i felt all warm and cozy and like i was draping something around my body when i moved. plus i was slurred from captain haha.

Attached Files:

11. I live in MA, and high proof alcohol is all over the place. I dunno where you're livin brotha.

12. You guys should check out the method that extracts more thc and in even the same day!
    You heat the alcohol and ground weed in a mason jar in almost boiling water for 20 minutes strain and if you use an 1/8 of good green and 2 oz. of Bacardi 151 an eyedropper full will get you high for like 5 hours like brownies and 2 will evoke a spiritual experience lol. here's the guide:

http://boards.cannabis.com/concentrates/82380-definitive-green-dragon-revised-updated-combined.html

I haven't tried it yet though it beats the hell out of letting your stash chill in alcohol for a month plus you'd probably extract less chlorophyll this way. Do it and post your results!

13. Wow! That guide is fantastic and probably works a whole lot better than the cabinet method I usually use. I've actually got a bunch of vaped weed that I was planning on turning into Green Dragon (never done it with vaped stuff before) but I'll definitely make a thread when I do try it using this method.

14. hi every1 i need abit of help,im growing in a 1.5m2 by 7ft tall grow tent with canna coco a and b witha 4oow growlight and my plant is abt 5 feet tall,just started flowering and im just woundering how much yeild i could rufly expect.thers abt 20 stems coming of it that all reach abt 5ft,i no its a dumb question but just woundering if any1 could help,many thanx guys

15. hi every1 i need abit of help,im growing in a 1.5m2 by 7ft tall grow tent with canna coco a and b witha 4oow growlight and my plant is abt 5 feet tall,just started flowering and im just woundering how much yeild i could rufly expect.thers abt 20 stems coming of it that all reach abt 5ft,i no its a dumb question but just woundering if any1 could help,many thanx guys,this is wot it looks like at the min.

Attached Files:

16. wtf. haha wrong place man.

17. y is it the wrong place

18. If you take her to full term, and get bigger pots, close call, Say, 1.5 - 2 ounces.

19. Great! The people on that forum seem to have used this method with excellent results
    So it should work for you too

20. [​IMG]
    what method did you use?