Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Made Cross Joint Check this out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Mar 29, 2010.

1. this is just a test too see how it works

[​IMG]

2. Do people really not know how to make a legit crossjoint? cool nonetheless. but you should read up on proper crossjoint making

3. Yeah cool, but if you let that flame hit that tape, you'll be coughing for your life.

4. you better come back and tell us how it is! :p

5. OMG KILLED ME it was a great experience imma do another one because of the long tube the big hits werent harsh at all and it doesnt smoke the cardboard it goes out before

6. here's one i rolled
    [​IMG]

7. your supposed to go through the other joint

8. that's actually not a bad idea if you made one out of glass and you could roll joints and put them in so its like a reusable easy cross joint.

9. does this actually make a trifecta thats gets you zooted ? never have tried it.

10. thats fucking brilliant!
    im gonna figure that out somehow
    probably not with glass though :/

11. this is how u make a cross joint.... a proper one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFlsuB9C5p8]YouTube - How To Roll A Cross Joint[/ame]

12. I have a pyrex cross piece, im gonna try this!

13. Not really, no.

14. what about a cross blunt like this omg u would be toasted

15. #15 Ramrod420, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  16. Is there an air passage? It doesn't look like you can even smoke the crossing joint.