Just made canna butter for the 1st time!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Jimbob913, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Greetings fellow partners in kind, I made my first batch of canna butter last night with some trim from my first grow!!!! What is a good 1st timer recipe to use with my butta?

2. I'd say some good old box Brownies. Couldn't go wrong there. Or you could grill a steak and melt some butter over the top of it.

I haven't made any butter myself yet but have it in the works once my trimming is completely done. Did you use wet or dried trim?

3. I trimmed about 3 days ago so they were a little dry but still wet and I still got some more to go so I will be makin some other goodies as well, like some hash hopefully and I am gonna try them brownies tonight so I am gonna have a NICE friday nite!!!

4. Right on man. Let me know how it went.

5. Alrighty, I loved the cookies!!! I was STONED out of my gord, had to lay down and just lay there tripping and mellowing out into la la land, I love eating the MJ, PEACE!!!

6. I made cookies for my friends.... They all were FLOORED and a few vomitted from the intensity.