Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made bread oil dip, have a quesiton!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BurtonSnow, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Ok so I got 3 tbsp of olive oil put it on low heat. Added about 1.5g of ground up bud and left it on low heat until it all turned dark brown/black. I then put it through a strainer to get all the chunks of weed out.

But am I supposed to eat those chunks?? or is it all in the oil?

2. all the oil.

3. I'd say close to 1/3 or 2/3 the THC is in the oil. Just like you can make multiple batches of QWISO with degrading THC quality, you could do it again with the oil. If you really want to get high and don't mind near-vomiting from the taste, you could eat those chunks...though I wouldn't lol.

4. Howd the oil work? Ive got some extra bud that I wanted to try this out with.

5. That sounds amazing. + rep.
    And yea, like he said, you can do it again if not twice.
    I actually like the taste of weed in my food.
    If you don't though, it's harder to eat it all.

6. This worked out really well. I made one batch with 1g of weed and got me pretty blazed.

The 2nd half of the night I made a batch with like 1.5 and was super baked and woke up the next morning still buzzing.

If id do it again id make a batch with 2gs.

7. I like this recipe cause it;s simple but I have not tried it yet. does nit smell alot? I wouldnt think it smells too much because you aren't using that much. Is this serving only one person? To serve more people i would just increase everything by the right proportions right?