Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just made and ate my first...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by helloimhigh, Oct 5, 2010.

1. firecracker.... to my surprise it actually tasted pretty good. I only did one cracker, cuz thats all the weed i had left. But yeah, it tasted good, and hopefully ill be pretty blazed in about 45mins -1hr. I'll keep you posted. But anyways talk about your first time with eating a firecracker :smoke:

2. kept gagging, couldnt stand the taste of it

3. The firecrackers I made my first time were pretty nasty. They also had the ability to make me pass out taking a pee. Must have used too much :cool:

The most recent ones I made were actually pretty tasty. If they didn't cost $15 for a cookie sized treat I'd eat them more often.

I'm making a bunch of hash today and I'm probably going to toss some into a firecracker. Should be the least weedy tasting thus far.

4. sweet sweet, yeah i was very surprised of my tasted, it tasted more like a regulaer peanut butter cracker to me lol

5. From what I've heard, if it doesn't taste like shit, you didn't cook it long enough. You might have just wasted weed. Keep us posted!

6. *GASP*!

Are you high?

7. Guys... use poptarts not crackers! tastes so much better!

8. i prolly sound gay but what's a firecracker?

9. i mean it man, it didnt taste too bad, maybe i was just hungry? but yeah it def got me blazed....and i still am, so its lasting awhile but it took about an hour to kick in good, then i went crusin around town, chick fil a, and now back here still stoned, thanx guys!

10. Damn I love some chick fil a. And being baked.

I can eat anything when I'm high.

11. Haha, I remember the first time I ate brownies nothing happened to me and it was from a clinic, the next day I tried it again and I was blazed out of my mind for about 7 hours then I just knocked out when I sat on my friends couch.

12. lmao best chicken sandwich ever!! haha and yeah man that shit was a good high, had me flying high, and doing random shit, driving everywhere listening to music, was great...and guess what, im still pretty buzzed

13. Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets high from firecrackers, still....some people just don't know what they're doing wrong for some reason, usually the heat/oil ratio.

14. im a smoker never fucked with the edibles before but wtf is a firecracker?

15. lol yeah man, this was my first

and dude this is my first edible, im a smoker too, i love blunts, but yeah a firecracker is a cracker with peanut butter and weed, and gets you pretty high

16. eating the weed straight on a cracker? that shit probly taste horrible, joints kid:smoke: then peanutbutter