Just made a year with my LDR girlfriend and she broke it off right before we were gonna see each oth

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Jeffersong808, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Just made a year with my LDR girlfriend and she broke it off right before we were gonna see each other):

I’m 25M she’s 21F.

We became an LDR around 5 months in.

And I was giving her money every month to save for our vacation which would be during holidays (next week).

But she said our spark has died out and doesn’t wanna be with me anymore bc I treated her bad so now she won’t give my money that we saved in her account and wants to break up. I’m asking if I can see her if I fly out there but she said she would see me but no sleeping together or doing anything as a couple.

What does that mean ?

Is it worth it to keep talking to her or to even see someone who wants to throw me away ? I’m so sad and miserable thinking about all our memories together and I regret all our fights. and I don’t think I can be happy alone or date other girls bc I’ll be sad thinking of what I messed up):

What should I do?

TL;DR- Just made a year with my LDR girlfriend and she broke it off right before we were gonna see each other, what should I do ?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You're breaking my heart, Jefferson. She scammed you...please move on and give therapy a try. This forum isn't going to fix your life. You need to fix your life. Good luck dude

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. What you should do is stop posting fabricated stories about females dating you :confused_2:, you've apparently broken up & got back with her more times then I've ate chicken wings this year:laughing:

How's the dance crew doing Jeffy ? You busted out any sick moves recently??, My favourite is the robot

:rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. This is a total
    [​IMG]
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Does OP ever even talk about weed on this forum?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. #7 BrewsnWeed666, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
  7. Oh lord.

You obviously don't take our advice Jeffy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Again??? LoL

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. What ever happened to mrlover guy?

10. Bro ur a lame

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. Easily the longest thread title ever on GC.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. i been away , that sounds like a rough time man

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. why is that? spill it,

14. #15 GorillaGherkin, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    Ya know for a fact that chick went n spent all that money on food lol prob emptied account n went on a vacation with a new guy.
    783CC541-B971-49D1-9FB8-2DB4ED9FBC35.jpeg
    This is some real short bus shit ur postin, who sends someone $ that’s fucked em over constantly.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Jeffy, you need to go to counseling and quit trying to make a bunch of GC members
    be your therapist. You need to stay out of a relationship for a while until after you're through with therapy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I’m doing no contact now hoping one day she’ll contact me ):
    Will it work

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. And how do I get over the heartbreak

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. Weed, have you tried it yet?

• Funny Funny x 1