just made a new pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by caseih, Mar 18, 2009.

1. im new to this forum so hi everyone. i just made a pipe tonight from an old milker i found layin on the farm.for people who dont know what these are theyre what gits the milk outa the cow. but ill git some pics on tommorow. it made of nothing but parts from milkers. lol my friend said you might be a redneck when you make your pipe from milker parts.

2. Haha your friend is right...
    Here's your sign....

3. LMFAO :hello:

4. haha jeff foxworthy.... yeah def get pics, im interested on what u did, mad farms like right next to my house lmao

5. i was just gunna make a bong out of it but i wanted somthing quick so its like a bong/ pipe set up lol idk what the hell youd wanna call. my friend said a steam roller but idk. all i know is it kicks ass. if i can find the cord fer my cell phone ill git pics on tonight

6. how do you git pics on here

7. haha steamroller!! nice, i used to make those outta pvc piping back in the stupid days with shit laying around my house ahaha awesome dude!

8. Geez dude that fuckin tight. Haha you cleaned the milker before you smoked out of it right? I hear smoking old cows milk is delicious :yummy:

9. lol ya i soaked it in rubbing alcohole for like 8 hours then washed it a couple times. wasnt real keen on smoking a cowshit sawdust and old milk lol. so i made sure it was all clean. it hits pretty hard alot better than i thought it would

10. Nice. It looks pretty badass for a homemade pipe. All my homemade pipes and bongs look like shit haha

11. lol thanks. i was tired of using popcans so i i got high took the milkers parts and just sat and thought for awhile till i figured out how i wanted to do it. it only took me 20 mins maybe. im workin on a pipe now to like a small portable one i git pics of it on some other time.its pretty much done just gotta git the bowl attached

12. while i do applaud you for your effort and do agree that that pipe is pretty tight i do think its kinda nasty to smoke out of a milker

13. haha tight but you got to think about how many nipples that thing has been on haha.

14. Looks like a pretty killer steamroller, dude. Pretty creative design at that. I wouldn't mind smoking out of THAT milker:bongin:. +Rep for ingenuity.

15. ya but like when its a milker no milk actually touches the metal parts theres a rubber insert that goes in that touches the cows teat the onyl thing that gits close to the metal is the air that is used to squeeze the tit. so its not near as bad as you think and they have to be kept spot because it is milk that goes to people so they git scrubbed down with dawn after everymilking so theyre not near as dirty as you think. plus i soaked it in rubbing alcohole