Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just made a microwave firecracker, wish me luck

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dankastank420, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Just made a firecracker by mixing together peanut butter and some country crock butter. Put it on top of 2 saltines and microwaved that shit for 30 seconds. Next, I put my very finely ground weed (about .8grams give or take) on top of the peanut butter and made a sandwich with the ingredients and 2 saltines. I wrapped it in aluminum foil for 10 or 15 mins and then unwrapped it and put it in the microwave for 10 seconds then let it cool and zapped it for another 15seconds. Now it's been resting in the foil again for about 2 hours. Bout to eat this shit, wish me luck!

2. That works? Good luck

3. Well, mate, how was that firecracker?  Don't leave us hanging.

4. Well it wasn't the greatest, mainly because I was already tired when I ate it. Definitely worked, just couldn't stay awake! Haha I kept waking up though and it felt similar to a dxm trip lol